Doctor, will I be able to climb ropes after the virus scare? (To recast an old joke.)
Why yes, if you follow these tips:
- Take daily walks around your neighborhood or local park
- Walk the Ijams trails, still open
- Stretch 20 minutes in the morning and 20 minutes at night
- Pick up a new skill, craft or hobby
- Start a nature journal
- Write a story virtually with your friends
- Keep the faith and stay positive.
Oh, and it would help if you climbed ropes before!
Navitat Knoxville has decided to close operations temporarily with a tentative startup date of Friday, April 10. New information and restrictions may arise, but Navitat promises frequent updates. Info: 865-577-4717 ext. 111. Or https://navitat.com/