Tickets are on sale for the 2021 Virtual Flatwater Tales Storytelling Festival, set for Saturday, June 5. Tickets are $15 for the 8 p.m. performance featuring Andy Offutt Irwin, Bil Lepp and Kim Weitkamp. It was recorded in front of a live audience.
This annual event is led by volunteers fom three Rotary Clubs in Oak Ridge. Due to Covid-19 concerns, it will be online in 2021. Add-ons are:
- Workshops at $20 each throughout the day or all three for $45.
- The after-party, a live real-time party with the tellers and a master of ceremony, is $10 with some giveaways for the audience.
- A whole day ticket, including all live interactive workshops, the evening performance and the after-party, is $50.
Upon registration, participants will receive an email confirmation of their purchase. An email link to their events will arrive before the festival. In the event of registration difficulty, email email@example.com or call 865-275-5270. After June 5, ticket holders will receive an email providing online access to their sessions for two weeks.
Live, interactive workshops include:
- Bil Lepp’s “Chaos Doesn’t Happen on Its Own?” at 11 a.m.
- Kim Weitkamp’s “Tongue and Pen” at 1:30 p.m.
- Andy Offut Irwin’s “Laughing Makes You Smarter” at 3 p.m.
Melanie Staten is a public relations consultant with her husband, Vince.