Join the Friends of the Knox County Public Library this Friday and Saturday, July 8-9, from 1-5 p.m. for their Used Book Sale at the Burlington Branch. Proceeds benefit the county’s libraries.
Friends of the Knox County Public Library is dedicated to fostering a love of libraries, books and reading in the Knox County area by community outreach, advocacy and support of the Knox County Public Library and staff.
Future book sales:
- • Howard Pinkston Branch: July 21 and 23, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Karns Branch: August 4 and 6, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Powell Branch: September 9-10, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Farragut Branch: September 16-17, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Fall Sale at Central United Methodist: September 29-October 1 (Members-Only Day September 29), 3:30 p.m.-7 p.m.
The Burlington Branch Library is located at 4614 Asheville Highway, 37914. For more info go here or here.