Sweet P’s Uptown Corner will host a week of themed specials from Oct. 19-24 to celebrate the grand opening of the new location in Fountain City.
The grand opening week will feature activities ranging from trivia to an outdoor pig roast. A portion of proceeds on Wednesday, Oct. 20, will be donated to Shannondale Elementary School.
Sweet P’s Uptown Corner, located at 3029 Tazewell Pike, invites everyone to enjoy the grand opening week with the following specials:
- Tuesday Night Trivia with the Trivia Guys from 7-9 p.m.
- Well-wishes Wednesday: $2 off well drinks from 6-9 p.m. A portion of proceeds from the entire day will be donated to Shannondale Elementary.
- Thrifty Thursday: Half-off bottles of wine and all-night Happy Hour from 3-10 p.m., including $1 off wings and appetizers.
- Friday Night Lights: Watch local high school football team on TV. Wear high school swag or attire from any area school for special food discounts.
- Saturday Pig Roast: Sweet P’s goes whole hog. Stop by to see a whole pig roast in the parking lot starting at lunch and enjoy themed drinks. Watch the Vols take on Alabama at 7 p.m.
- Super Smokin’ Sundays: Enjoy the new brunch menu and watch any NFL game Sweet P’s NFL ticket with $3 mimosas and Sweet P’s signature Bloody Mary, the Smokey Maria.
Guests also can enjoy Happy Hour every weekday from 3-6 p.m., including $1 off draft beer, well drinks, glasses of house wine, appetizers and wings.
Information for this story provided by Katherine Whitehead of Moxley-Carmichael.