The fifth annual Impact Awards celebration sponsored by the Young Professionals of Knoxville in November produced several honorees:
- Most Impactful Large Business – First Tennessee Bank
- Most Impactful Small Business – Management Solutions LLC
- Most Impactful nonprofit – Junior League of Knoxville
- Outstanding Young Professionals: Allison Duff, Shana Love, Dale Mackey, Tommy Smith and Ryan Willis
- Mentor of the Year – Jerry Askew
- The event was held at The Foundry.
The Young Professionals of Knoxville was founded in 2006 by Brandon Clarke and Casey Peters, along with advisers from Leadership Knoxville. The group provides leadership and professional development opportunities as well as a sense of community for the area’s young professionals.
According to its website, the Young Professionals of Knoxville has 120 members working toward a vision of “our Knoxville” as a place where young professionals serve the community, united with one another and inspire greatness.